The Letting Hub - Insurance products
OUR RENT & LEGAL PROTECTION
We take our job as your letting agent very seriously, so it is as important to us to make sure your property is properly looked after. For this reason, we carefully screen potential tenants before a new tenancy begins, but anyone can have a change of circumstances and we’ve all heard about examples of redundancy, relationship breakdowns, ill health or bankruptcy, leaving tenants unable to pay the rent, unwilling to move out at the end of the tenancy or causing a delay in you regaining possession of your property. As a letting agent that cares, we are able to offer you rent and legal protection as an exclusive benefit of partnering with us. This simply means that for properties where we collect the rent on your behalf, we can protect your income. Should the worse then happen, you can leave everything up to us to deal with. We will instruct specialist legal experts to work on your behalf, and you’ll also have the help and support of us as your letting agent.
What does it cost?
- 2.75% + VAT of the monthly rent
This means for an average tenancy where the rent is £500 per month it would cost you less than £14+VAT per month. It’s a small price in return for peace of mind, knowing that the rent will be paid each month, along with any unforeseen legal costs.*
* in respect to any material breach of the tenancy agreement by the tenant
* Rent & Legal Protection Features *
- Repossession - to gain possession of the property from the tenant
- Payment of rent arrears whilst tenant still occupies property Up to 12 months
- No missed rent payments - you’ll always receive your rent within one month of when it was due
- Eviction of squatters - evicting someone who is in the property without permission
- Covers any breach of tenancy*, including antisocial behaviour
- Rolling monthly term
- Nil excess
- Legal assistance up to £50,000
- Covers rents up to £3,000 per month
As with any cover, limitations and exclusions apply. Please ask us for full details.
Please pick up the phone if this protection would benefit you or if you just have some questions you would like answering.
Being a landlord means significant financial commitment, and as with any investment you’ll want to reduce your risk where you can. You’ve already made the important first step – choosing us to manage your property.
Talk To Us
Prime Choice Rushden
123-125 High Street, Rushden, Northants,
Tel: 01933 316 131
Prime Choice Kettering
75 Montagu Street, Kettering, Northants,
Tel: 01536 517 951
For further information or to arrange a valuation... Contact Us